The game lags on my device! Why?
If the game is lagging on your device, it might be because it is lacking the necessary resources to run the game. In order to free up resources, it is usually a good idea to:
- Close all apps running in the background
- Turn your device off and on again
On iOS, apps can be closed by:
- Double-tapping the Home button on your device
- Swipe any open app up/to the side
On Android, apps can be closed by:
- Tapping the button to the bottom right on your front screen (note, on some devices you have to tap the left button)
- Swipe any open app to the side
It can also be a good idea to clear the cache in Subway Surfers. This can be done this way:
- Open device Settings
- Tap on 'Apps' / ‘App Manager’
- Find Subway Surfers and tap to open
- Tap on 'Storage'
- Choose 'Clear Cache'